Friday, September 15, 2006

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

I love food. Let me repeat; I love food. Bordering on obsession. I start thinking about meals days in advance. If I could eat all day long I would. If didn't live in the woods in the mountains where we get 12+ feet of snow in the winter, I would have a garden of wonderful things growing all year long. I read cookbooks, cooking magazines, food blogs every free moment I have. I am an engineer & an environmentalist. I love the mountains and trees. I will take water in every form; whether it's rushing down a river, falling down as rain, a natural hot spring, powder on the mountain, or in my Nalgene, ready to drink.

I have been a lot of places, seen a lot of things, talked with many people, and yet I still have so much to learn. I am a beginner in so many things, but I find a lot of Joy in trying and experimenting. I know what true happiness is and I know love. I am a very blessed person and want to spread a little bit of my Joy & happiness to others. This blog is devoted to sharing my knowledge and love of food, which so happens to be Gluten Free. This is all about my gluten free style.

No comments: